Strange Fruit
Reading this helps me put the Augsburg zoo story into the appropriate context. If we can no longer be lynched physically, we can at least be lynched in a specular fashion, once again the subject of mass spectacle, degraded in public for white enjoyment...
Wednesday, June 15
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- Rise of the Machines! And so it begins, one hospi...
- Gay Warning Labels?Oh lovely, warning labels! What...
- A Complete Idiot's Guide to having a Black Friend...
- Camp Hetero Horror Saturday horror story from Rep...
- Tagged! (Deux) + The Friday FiveI was too slow to ...
- There Are 14 Defining Characteristics of FascismWa...
- "But I don't want a lover/ I just wanted to be tie...
- F DUBYA!No,I'm not just being rude, see?Anyone hav...
- I wish they would give colourful bandages to adult...
- Heroes and VillainsLike many last-borns, my childh...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home