I think I'm going to start posting here again. It's been too long since I've had the time or the will to vent. Perhaps joining the Kenyan Blogs Netring will get me off my ass :-)
Thursday, May 26
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- It seems that you get what you wish for. Last pos...
- What A Difference A Year Makes It's strange to th...
- My Linux Desktop
- BRAVO > Project Runway Mmmmmm...my new fave show!...
- TV 2 - The Julekalender This has to be the funnie...
- BBC NEWS | Entertainment | TV and Radio | Hindu ro...
- Certainly not work-safe, but striking nonethless ...
- Turn your GMail account into a virtual filesystem...
- Iron Chef I know I'm not the only person addict...
- Behold! I want one ! I'm tired of forking over ca...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
4 Comments:
I hope so too...looking forward to reading more.
Welcome to KBW. From what I have read thus far, your blog sounds incredibly interesting.
Thanks guys! Nothing quite as interesting as your own blogs, but I'm trying :-)
Welcome to the Kenyan Blogs' Webring!
Would you please consider turning on your atom (rss) feed :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home