BRAVO > Project Runway
Mmmmmm...my new fave show! I needed a replacement for Manhunt, which quite frankly could have done with more nudity than just a single episode.
This show has it all; drama, glam, bitchiness and a generous dollop of sheer entertainment! Sure, modelling is fun, but how many times can you see a guy pose before you start to yawn? I'm rooting for Austin, not least for the fact that he plays the harpsichord! *glee* That corn husk dress took some balls to make, and I'm gald he pulled it off, shrinkage or no shrinkage. I'm even happier that Daniel, that prissy, shit for brains, cosmic nut got booted off. "I know what the judges want!" Yeah hun, they want your ass off the show! See ya!
Hehehehe...just in time for the end of quarter. I can't wait. This has been the quarter of hell, and lower and lower circles beckon until the summer. sigh. Least Justin and I get to spend a week in South Beach. :-)
Thursday, December 2
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- TV 2 - The Julekalender This has to be the funnie...
- BBC NEWS | Entertainment | TV and Radio | Hindu ro...
- Certainly not work-safe, but striking nonethless ...
- Turn your GMail account into a virtual filesystem...
- Iron Chef I know I'm not the only person addict...
- Behold! I want one ! I'm tired of forking over ca...
- Have You Been Counted?
- Now that the grades are posted, the final papers ...
- Of course, no one would have anything to say to my...
- Remembrance Not a single soul Knows why he is b...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home