It seems that you get what you wish for.
Last post I was bitchin and moaning about how my life seems to be stuck in a rut. Well, not 24 hours later, my apartment burns down. How do you like that?
I woke up at 2 in the am, to the shrieking of the smoke alarm. My first thought was that my bf had left something in the oven, or something on the stove like he does from time to time but when I opened the door, it was an inferno. Yellow flames licking up the front room, black greasy smoke everywhere, and all I could think about was grabbing my cellphone... Somehow, Justin got through to me and I called the fire department. They came not 5 minutes later and put the fire out. Thankfully no-one was hurt and the fire did not spread beyond our apartment. What a way to get what you wish for eh?
My Dad always said that the black spots on my tongue mean that I have the power to curse people, or put spells on them, but who would have thought that I would put one on myself? Don't these things have a failsafe feature? Or in my case, an idiot-proof feature? I'm scared to think or say anything now...
Friday, December 17
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- What A Difference A Year Makes It's strange to th...
- My Linux Desktop
- BRAVO > Project Runway Mmmmmm...my new fave show!...
- TV 2 - The Julekalender This has to be the funnie...
- BBC NEWS | Entertainment | TV and Radio | Hindu ro...
- Certainly not work-safe, but striking nonethless ...
- Turn your GMail account into a virtual filesystem...
- Iron Chef I know I'm not the only person addict...
- Behold! I want one ! I'm tired of forking over ca...
- Have You Been Counted?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home