Wow, what an end to the Matrix trilogy eh? I'm just so happy and proud that in this day and age of xenophobic, racist militarism that a couple of filmmakers make the deliberate choice to cast an ethnically diverse multiplicity of actors and to give them the dignitas and gravitas that has been missing for so many years in Hollywood.
Take that GW..not all of us buy into your politics of fear and hate!
Friday, November 7
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- Yeah yeah yeah..haven't blogged all week. What can...
- Yay! 600 visitors! =D
- Wednesday! What a great night that was, J. and I w...
- Mama say mama sah mama you suck! x 3 Rockin out t...
- Are you ready for a break? I'm not quite strung ...
- And while yet in my flesh... Now I can say with I...
- In a few hours, I will be at the event of a lifeti...
- This is the substance of the Way of the Samurai. I...
- All the Beautiful Things The wonderful thing abo...
- It's Thursday, and as you all know, that means it'...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home