Mmmm....so tomorrow is the TA development conference, 3 days of sitting around listening to anoraks telling you how to hold chalk in an academically impressive fashion. Now, ordinarily I would be dreading this event but this provides a lovely opportunity to press the flesh with cute grad students before the free-for-all that will be the GLBT grad mixer next week. See? There is indeed a cold and calculating mind hard at work here ! If only I didnt have to be there at 8.30 am... sigh
And here's a memo to all the people who didn't pick up the phone this weekend...SHAME!!! Why do you have cellphones if you don't pick up and let me regale you with tales of lurid and lush living in Cowtown? Hmmph!
Monday, September 15
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- La rue du couleur So my friend K-dawg and I wen...
- Cooo..so someone is reading this stuff after all.....
- Just paid my rent early today, which means I have ...
- Hmmmm...I'm feeling a bit better today, perhaps th...
- Eh? Say wha? Me no speak the english so good.... ...
- " Koba, You have a lot to learn about MTW/VI. " ...
- Mmm...so I've decided to rejoin my clan but boy do...
- Numenorean To which race of Middle Earth do you b...
- Now why doesn't the US have festivals like this on...
- Bah, now the silly thing has all my formatting out...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home