Saturday, September 13

La rue du couleur

So my friend K-dawg and I went down to High St and I-670 to check out this "Via Colori" mini-festival they were having down there; chalk drawings on the asphalt, greasy food and overpriced drinks ruled the day..and I thought to myself, why not give it a nice French name rather than an Italian one? Surely the Short North has pretensions to high culture? And then it struck me that the Italian version is much more difficult to mispronounce... :-p Midwesterners!


Yeah, and so finallly I've gone on a nice, normal date in Cowtown *applaud here*. It turns out there are warm, funny semi-sane people in Columbus who I would actually like to see a second time. Yay! There's no dirt to dish because there is no dirt to dish you naughty naughty people, we shared a chaste goodnight kiss outside his place and that was that...besides it was too nice a moon and too nice a night to spoil it with unmentionables...so there...

And speaking of DJ talent, Tiesto is coming to town in October! I can hardly believe it...more Dutch talent than you can shake your magic stick at. LOVELY!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home