It's taking me forever to get the new Placebo album..what ever happened to our great and vaunted T1 LAN network? It's all those frat boys downloading porn 24/7 that's clogging it up...God forbid one should actually point the finger at our saintly IT department, oh no, they can do nothing wrong....those slags...
It never rains but it pours..I find myself in an interesting position, after months of no love life to speak of , I suddenly have 3 different guys interested and all this happening in the last 3 weeks or so..yikes!
I've already posted about one of them before, I could have sworn at the time that he wasn't interested..just turns out that he was a little bit shy and didn't screw up the courage to tell me until after he realised that I was seeing Shawn...oh and mystery contestant number 3 just wants to fool around no strings attached..thank God or else I would have to have a chastity belt installed..
In the meantime, things with Shawn are taking a turn for the new, I think I'll post about that soon, but for the moment I can say this; "Why didn't I meet him earlier?"
The moment you stop looking for someone to being your life is the exact moment that it happens to you, regardless of whether it is convenient or not...
So to D I say; too bad, you had your chance and you didn't take it while I was still free..To Mr. Slap and Tickle, I say, dreams can come true...and to you dear reader I say, don't you wish I had a webcam installed? :-p
Monday, March 31
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- Yikes, havent posted anything substantial here in ...
- Hmmm....so a war kinda broke out while I was on ho...
- California bound folks....see you all on the flips...
- Speak the God-word and disseminate me So tired......
- Okay but seriously, what is up with all these fres...
- You know what else I have decided? I am switching ...
- Ah, guilt assuaged...one simple phone call and tha...
- So now I'm consumed with post purchase guilt and I...
- Buddha have mercy, I've gone and bought myself an ...
- Okay, you know if you are going to tell someone yo...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home