Oh dear, Oh dear..please don't confuse what I have been writing recently with the babblings of self-pity..dear reader, anything but that!
"To have and not have one's emotions, one's for and against, at will, to condescend to have them for a few hours; to seatoneself on them as horses, often as on asses-for one has to know how to employ their stupidity as well as their fire..." (Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil).
Or maybe this will sound familiar to you:
"A philosopher: a man who constantly experiences, sees, hears, suspects, hopes. dreams extraordinary things; who is struck by his own thoughts as if from without, as if from above and below, as by hiskind of events and thunderclaps...a fateful man around whom snarling, quarrelling, discord and uncanniness is always going on"
Or maybe not! Hehehe....
And by the way, it took me two days to get the comments working on this page so use 'em gawdammit!! Argh!!
Tuesday, February 25
Because a hare has no horns...and my Kung Fu is still Invicible!
About Me

- Name: WM
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Twenty something year old gay Kenyan grad student living in the Midwest
Previous Posts
- You, no not you, you! You want so badly to know wh...
- So you want to know why I wrote those poems? I thi...
- Poetry today! Now that what we had has curdled so...
- I'm seriously considering going to the Ultra Music...
- Oh I slept so well last night....who was that knoc...
- I'm afraid that I am going to disappoint you about...
- Awwww...isn't it cute to find little poems written...
- Pure niceness
- Here's something that came up in class: why do ins...
- Speaking of favours..get off your arse and buy me ...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 2.5 License.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home